THE HMO IMPROVEMENTS SPECIALISTS
AHC Property Maintenance specialises in the improvements required to any property that is regulated by the HMO. From the start, we will carry out a free visual inspection to assess the property and provide a quote for all work required by the local authorities. In our experience, the reports generated by the local authority include a deadline date for the works to be completed. Landlords and letting agents can rest assured that Premise Property will complete the job on time.
WE KNOW THE MOST COMMON REQUIREMENTS
If you own or manage an HMO property, the following improvements may be required:
- New solid / fire rated doors fitted
- Hard wired Interlinked smoke/heat detectors
- Thumb turn locks fitted to doors
- Fire protection to staircase, electric meters, etc
- Additional basins & plumbing where required
- Emergency lighting fitted to walkways & exit routes
- Fire blankets fitted within kitchens
- Alterations to existing doors that are not meeting the maximum gaps of 3mm to the frames all round
AHC Property Maintenance can assist with any of the above projects, as well as many others.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR MAINTENANCE PACKAGES BY EMAILING INFO@AHCAUTOS.CO.UK